Monday, July 21, 2008

A brief update

I've been extremely busy lately, and hence the lack of blogging! Since returning from Miss Virginia I have re-entered the "Real World", which means I'm back to working two full time jobs. That really monopolizes most of my time! I'm also getting ready to move, which is always stressful and involves a lot of planning. Luckily, I signed my new lease today and I'm getting ready to head to Blacksburg!

On that note, I'm very excited about going back to school. I truly enjoy being in school-learning, writing papers, doing research, and studying are all things that I actually enjoy doing. I can't wait to get back into a full campus atmosphere!

I'll be traveling to go watch Miss Central Virginia on August 2nd to cheer on some friends who are competing. I'll take pictures, too. It will be nice to watch a pageant for a change. I have to move that same weekend and next week so I didn't want to overbook myself, but it will be good to see old friends and those I haven't seen since Miss Virginia!

No comments: