Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tuesday Night Prelims


Miss Oklahoma

Miss Georgia

Miss Hawaii

Miss Indiana

Miss Florida

Last night was the first night of competition in Las Vegas for Miss America. Miss VA, Tara Wheeler, competed in talent, and I am sure she did a great job.

We are so lucky to have the world's best photographer, Virginia's own Julius Tolentino, out in Vegas taking photos!


Last night's preliminary winners were Indiana (Swimsuit) and Delaware (Talent).

I've included pictures of my favorite evening gowns! I have to say that so far Indiana and Georgia look EXTREMELY strong! Both are clear favorites on the reality show and with Indiana picking up a swimsuit win I am curious whether there is a lot of buzz about her out there in Vegas! She definitely looks like a Miss America, as does Georgia! I am still pulling for Tara, though! I know no one can match her speaking skills!

No comments: