Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Miss Virginia wins talent!

Miss Virginia won preliminary talent last night, and that didn't affect my top spot placing in my predictions, but I did move around a few others.


Miss America: Caressa Cameron, Miss Virginia

Remaining top 5:

Alabama (this spot will probably be someone unexpected, like Iowa last year), Ohio, DC , Puerto Rico

Remaining Top Ten:

Georgia

Texas

Louisiana

Tennessee

Missouri

Remaining Top 15/On the Edge: New Jersey, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, California

Non-finalist talent: Utah, Maine



I keep changing this around- I had PA in my top 5 but I didn't like her evening gown. I think DC is flying under the radar but will deliver a solid presentation. I'm torn- I want MS in the top ten but I'm not sure if she'll be in that tenth spot or not!

No comments: