Thursday, April 28, 2011

Using Offermatic

Today I'd like to share Offermatic, a program I have been using for a little over two months now.

I initially joined because they had a special to get $15 off a $30 purchase at Amazon or Target. You got to pick which one. I was hesitant at first because the way this program works is by linking one of your credit or debit cards. Based on your spending history, they will offer you rebates based on your past spending. The way it works is that you "unlock" an offer and then have a certain amount of time to use it. I had one to spend $10 at 7-11 and get $5 back. This is easy for me to do because I work directly across the street from 7-11 so I'm always over there. About two weeks after my purchase, $5 was put back in my bank account. Free stuff!

Now, of course there's that not wanting someone to know everywhere you spent your money. I get that. So link up a credit card you don't use often- you'll still be eligible for rebates. So far I've gotten $20 back so it's worth it to me.

If you're interested in learning more about Offermatic, please click here

No comments: