Friday, August 24, 2007

Congrats Caitlin!

I've been absolutely swamped both in my work and my personal life and I just haven't had time to blog. As i am writing I am officially moved into my dorm room, with a key, and my car is being fixed. At some later point, I will write about the awful tale that is my story of the last week. I met a girl named Emelina who is good friends with a lot of my friends who stayed on campus last year when I was in England, and she said 'You should make that into a movie'.
Needless to say my getting to Virginia was awful, and certainly the most stressful we have ever had. I can't believe we made it alive (my car did not).

I've been meaning to post this for some time, but congrats to Caitlin Brunell for winning Miss America's Outstanding Teen. I first met Caitlin the weekend we competed for Miss Virginia American Coed (I in Teen and her in preteen) where Caitlin won the preteen title at Virginia and at nationals. I just gave up my American Coed title last weekend (yet another blog entry I'm behind on!) so it's very cool to see American Coed girls going on to achieve great things.


Caitlin is a real sweetheart and you can tell she truly loves to dance. I hope she brings MAOT the limelight that it needs to beef up the program!

No comments: