Sunday, August 3, 2008

Miss Belle of the Blue Ridge

Today I had the opportunity (well, I guess it would be yesterday now, since I'm posting after midnight) to have a pageant filled day! I judged the Miss Belle of the Blue Ridge pageant in Nelson County. This was only half my day, but it was a lot of fun and I got to see several of the ladies who competed for the Miss Spirit of Hill City/Commonwealth titles a few weeks earlier. It's always great to get to speak to their parents and families about the Miss Virginia Organization and what it's done for me. Thanks to Carolyn Dolan and Deborah Berry for letting me in on this opportunity!


And the winners are:

Wee Miss: Alyson Ponton
Tiny Miss: Mia Garrett
Little Miss: Kelsey Coleman
Preteen Miss: Amanda Pippin
Teen Miss: Kristina Ryan
Miss: Candace Wilson


Congrats ladies!


Since I took so many photos today, I'm using a slideshow to share them!


No comments: