Saturday, February 16, 2008

Are you voting issues or for a person?

Here's a cute little online article talking about the candidates for president... their names have been removed and replaced so you can't tell who is who. It's a great way of finding out if you match the candidate you are supporting on the issues. I matched my candidate!

A Blind Taste Test


I even picked my second and third choice candidates in order; I spent a long time studying the issues to pick my candidates when my first and second choices Biden and Edwards dropped out.

Don't even get me started on the subject of a fence on the Mexican border, though.... but that's another post!

(Hint: don't run your mouse over the "names" until you are finished reading-when you have your candidate picked, let the mouse run over the name and see how you did!)

No comments: