Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hi all!

Hey loyal readers!

This, as usual, has been a very busy week for me and unfortunately I just never get the chances to blog from Tuesday-Thursday that I would like. I've had to catch up on my American Culture Journal (this weeks entry is 14 pages long) and recover from the weekend trip. I also have a Mardi Gras semi-formal this Friday, and since my boss is out of town, I personally have to make sure that every loose end is tied up so that the night isn't too stressful for me. Oh, the joys of party planning! I work all day Friday and then will go straight to setting up the party, so I won't have any free time until Saturday.

On that note, I am really looking forward to spending a weekend in my dorm room with only one major event! Some weekends I have literally spent all day Friday and Saturday planning events on campus. Every weekend I'm not planning events on campus I've been out of town for pageants. This last weekend we traveled for the American Culture program, so I have yet to spend a weekend on campus! I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend catching up on my independent research and my economics senior paper, since both of those have really been forgotten in the hustle and bustle of this semester.

More later, I promise! Just hang with me until Saturday :)

No comments: