Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Clinton is still in!

I have really slacked off in blogging, but with good reason. I have two days left of undergraduate classes! Ahhh! My senior economics presentation is tomorrow (What's wrong with the Midwest? Determinants of the foreclosure rate in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana) and then I am off for finishing up this Miss Virginia paperwork!

As usual, the last few weeks of school have been full of final awards ceremonies, last meetings, and final parties. I can't believe I'm almost done. Since my schedule has been full, it was obvious that I wouldn't focus on keeping people updated recently and instead focus on enjoying my last few weeks and finishing up college. There are lots of exciting updates, which I expect to be able to write about next week, but for now, I wanted to report that Clinton is still in! I will be keeping my personal preferences about the presidency private at present (although you can tell which team I'm rooting for!) but I'm proud to see not just a woman, but a woman's college graduate in serious contention for the American presidency.

This election is going to be an exciting one!

No comments: