Wednesday, April 9, 2008

CMN

I have been so incredibly busy since arriving in Vegas; by the time we finish each day I am exhausted. The three hour time difference has made all those phone calls I really need to make nearly impossible, but I wanted to make a quick post so I can cross something else off my to-do list.

Since winning Miss Commonwealth means I'll be headed to Miss Virginia, I'll be raising money for Children's Miracle Network in addition to fundraising for my personal wardrobe. I'm including information here for both; if you can help me I would really appreciate it!

Please visit my CMN page here to help me raise more money!


Please email me at misslaurapennington@yahoo.com if you would like to help me out preparing for Miss Virginia. This week-long event requires a great amount of clothing and as many of you know, I am a college student! I could certainly use some help. If you contact me, I'd be happy to provide you with more information about how to help sponsor me for Miss Virginia.

No comments: