Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Big Success!

Photos from "Tacky Party" and "Fall Formal"



A few weeks ago, I posted that I was planning for Never Ending Weekend, and I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to post many pictures from the events. Right now I am taking a ten-minute break from working on my politics powerpoint for my senior presentation next week, and thought it might be a good use of my time to share a few pictures.

First of all, the events were a HUGE success. We had great turnout, the decorations at both events looked great, and we had wonderful musicians! I am so proud of how all of this turned out, and I have heard so many comments about students who enjoyed it and what an improvement on past parties it was. We decided to use the campus radio station, the WWRM, to DJ the event and this was a great idea, because students felt comfortable asking for requests and we were also able to advertise this event and promote the WWRM and MAC together.

I took tons of pictures at Tacky Party, but Saturday night was consumed by the pageant here in Lynchburg, so I borrowed some from my friends Nada, Sarah, and Molly. It's good to know that students had a great time after so many of us worked really hard!

No comments: