Sunday, November 18, 2007

Congrats new titleholders!

Last night, two very sweet and talented young women won the titles of Miss Hampton Newport News and Miss Hampton Holly Days. Tamika Mills won Miss Hampton Holly Days and Taylor Witte won Miss Hampton Newport News.

This pageant had 15 girls in it and it was a very strong group all around! The talent was great, and I hope it made for a very entertaining show. Each of the young ladies on the stage did a great job and it really was an honor to be named 1st runner up and the interview winner.


I've used my time since being back to study and catch up on some much-needed sleep. I have a biology exam on Tuesday, so my focus goes back to school for now.

I met some really wonderful girls at this pageant and I was so glad to get to talk with them all backstage, and I hope everyone keeps competing so we can spend time together.


So, it's back to academics and work for me, and preparing for Miss Arlington/Fairfax!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Megan (Wombacker) Smargiasso said...

Good Job Laura! Keep up the hard work!!!

Miss Muddy Paws said...

Congrats Laura! I checked out the pics on Julius's website and LOVEEEE your wardrobe! You look like you were having a blast during your talent.

I can't wait to meet you in person at Miss Arlington/Miss Fairfax!!!