Sunday, September 30, 2007

A short update

Well, I figured I'd update since I won't have a chance later this week. I am flying home on Thursday morning. I am really excited to see my mom and also to compete on Sunday for Miss North East Ohio.

This has been a wonderful weekend! Yesterday was Pumpkin Parade at night, but during the day was the silent auction that benefits our Senior Dinner Dance (another RMWC tradition). Our Dean of Students made a beautiful quilt of RMWC shirts. I bid on it, and wanted it so much I kept bidding. Everyone knew how much I wanted the quilt, and kept telling me when someone had outbid me. Yesterday, Tony and I sat in main hall from 4:40 until the auction ended at 5 to guard my quilt, and I won! I am so excited. I will post more pictures later.

This was a wonderful weekend and there is so much to say and so many pictures it will have to wait for another post!

No comments: