Friday, September 14, 2007

Wow!

I am so glad that so many RMWC alums posted about my last blog entry. I didn't know anyone read my new blog! I kept one over my year in Reading but switched to this one.

I wanted to say thank you to all of you because outside of the RMWC community, people simply don't understand why this is such a devastating blow to us. People don't understand how hard it is hitting our community.

I am deeply saddened that the place I called my second home, where I find my best friends located, has changed so much. I know that women in other women's colleges that went coed feel this way, but so many people outside the 'women's college family' think 'What's the deal? It's just a school!'

If only.

Well, I am currently in Woodstock Virginia competing in the Miss Virginia preliminary Miss Shenandoah Valley. The current Miss VA is a Hollins graduate, so I hope we can continue the tradition of strong women's college graduates accomplishing GREAT things!


Thanks again, and I'll post soon.

No comments: