Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm done!


One of the many respectful gestures the administration made to graduate it's last female class

Celebrating two very important accomplishments!

this was after my brother had "hooded" me and knocked my hat off!

With my closest friends, who I already miss dearly.

With my wonderful mother!
I'm happy to report that as of yesterday, I have my degree from Randolph-Macon Woman's College! Graduation was great; I have many thoughts for a post for tomorrow. The last week has been insanity running from one job to another, preparing for Miss Virginia, spending time with my family, starting a new job, saying goodbye to all my friends, and now- packing!

I have included a few pictures from graduation, but I owe a big "thank you" post and a post about how graduation actually went much later. I just need to begin packing so that I can move across campus on Friday!

1 comment:

Miss Muddy Paws said...

Loved seeing your graduation pictures! Congrats!!! :)