Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Help me out!

On November 3rd, 2007, I will be competing for the title of Miss Hill City right here in Lynchburg! This is really exciting, because Lynchburg is my second home and a place I've come to know very well over the past few years. This would be an excellent opportunity to promote the Miss Virginia Organization from right where I spend most of my time, and I'm really excited about it! Also, many of my friends will be able to attend and cheer me on, as many have never seen me in a pageant before!

I am beyond excited about this amazing chance to represent Lynchburg at Miss Virginia, so please help me raise $100 for the Children's Miracle Network so I can compete! You can visit the website below to make a donation- and every little bit counts!

http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=1684EC344EB383

No comments: