Sunday, October 14, 2007

The results

That was a little hectic, trying to keep up with everything going on. I am a fast typer, but you'll notice there were a few errors I made, which I think have been fixed. For example, I wrote the teens last name wrong. I'm not sure of the spelling, but it is something like 'myhren'. Also, Jitu won Congeniality in Miss. I previously hit 'K' instead of J.


Just wanted to say one more time that I was not a judge at this pageant. I've never attended a judges seminar for the USA system. What I wrote here was purely for the benefit of those outside the Lynchburg/Roanoke area who weren't able to see the telecast or the live show. Everything I wrote (besides the actual results!) was just my opinion. Everyone is entitled to one, and I certainly didn't mean any offense to any of the girls. They were all fantastic, and I know from personal experience the kind of confidence and hard work it takes just to present yourself on that stage. They all did an excellent job, and I hope that many will return next year for another shot.

Please know that when I write anything on the internet that IS my personal opinion, I will attach my name (and generally email) to it. So unless you see a post with my name/email on it, I didn't write it!

Hope everyone there and those watching on tv liked the show. I thought it was a good stage!

No comments: