Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I have so much to update on, but since I'm also making the final edits to my political science senior paper, I'm not sure how long I can manage typing.


I drove home on Monday after my biology exam, and the drive went very well. I left about 11:00 and got home shortly before 10:00 pm that night. It is really great to be home. My mom gave my brother and I a Christmas present early. It is the new game "Rock band" where you actually form a band and try to play the notes as they come on the screen. It reminds me of Dance Dance Revolution in the way that it is played.


This morning I had an eye appointment and as suspected, I do have an infection. My eyes are really sensitive and even though I use a particular kind of contact lens and solution, I still got the same infection I had four years ago. Luckily, it's easily treatable and I just have to skip wearing my contacts for ten days so that my eyes can recover.

We don't have internet at our house, so tonight I'm at our church finishing up my senior paper.


It's actually very nice to be away from the internet, since it's a good break and I enjoy catching up on reading more anyways.


With that said, it's back to the paper!

No comments: