Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jr Miss Pittsylvania County Pageant




This Saturday I had the privilege of judging the Jr. Miss Pittsylvania County Pageant in Chatham. I was amazed at the level of talent and speaking ability coming from these girls at all ages! There is a lot of talent in Pittsylvania County! I also finally had the chance to see the talented Lindsay Bowman perform and get to know her a little better and I am really looking forward to spending the week with her in Roanoke. Lindsay works for the Virginia House of Delegates so we definitely have politics in common!

I also got to watch Mati Anderson dance and hear Amanda Jones speak about what she's been up to since winning this pageant when she was in high school. Thank you to the Lovells for having me to judge! Congrats especially to Katelyn Dockery, the teen winner, who has competed in and placed in some Miss Virginia locals this year!

1 comment:

Miss Muddy Paws said...

Awww! That's awesome. I went to high school in Chatham & continued going back there a lot in college... what a small but wonderful town!