Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lynchburg Bowl for Kids Sake




This weekend I had some very exciting events. I was asked to come be the celebrity bowler at the Lynchburg Bowl for Kids Sake. This event raises money for Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Central Virginia and I was able to participate in this event in college and had a great time. I want to thank Ash Gorman of BBBS for inviting me. After introducing myself and welcoming everyone, I had to throw out the first ball. With an entire bowling alley watching you and not having been bowling in over a year, you can imagine I was nervous about getting a gutter ball! But I was lucky enough to get a strike! I also want to thank Mati, Miss Hill City Outstanding Teen and Barbara Erb and her husband Craig and sons for coming to be a part of my bowling team. We had a great time!

No comments: