Monday, March 2, 2009

Upcoming girl Scout event

I know I have a fair amount of Girl Scout readers out there. If your troop is interested in attending this day long event in Danville, I highly encourage it! I'll be presenting workshops about fashion and Tara Wheeler, Miss Virginia, will be speaking, too! This is a GREAT event. We're going to have a fashion show at the end with some great girls from the Lynchburg area that I have worked with this year and the entire day will be centered upon workshops for the girls! It's going to be a really exciting event about putting your best foot forward. The Danville mall has been extremely generous and the cost is $20 and that includes lunch.

For more info, check out the link here. The "Bring a friend" requirement has been relaxed to allow for as many girls to participate as possible. It's on March 14th!

No comments: