Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A brief update!

I haven’t had the chance to write much on here simply because I have been way too busy, so I apologize for the lack of candidate profiles for the upcoming election. Even though the Iowa caucus is tomorrow, I’ll continue to post the profiles since many states don’t have their selection process for some time.

Be patient with me since I am facing an incredibly busy few days- tomorrow I am driving to Northern Virginia and staying the night there to celebrate my birthday dinner a day early. Then the next morning I’ll drive to Williamsburg and prepare for Miss Williamsburg. On Sunday, after Miss Williamsburg is all over, I’m driving to Dulles to fly to Hawaii for a week.

It will be a great vacation, although this has meant that my packing has to be incredibly precise. Everything is divided into three piles “pageant” “Hawaii” or “life” and each suitcase labeled so that I don’t take my competition swimsuit to Hawaii or my beach swimsuit into Miss Williamsburg.

I hope everyone had a great New Year, and wish me luck on this long journey back to Virginia!

No comments: