Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crowned Results

This pageant has gone by extremely fast. This has been such a busy week for me that in the commercial breaks I have been racing around cleaning up and getting ready for bed (I'm exhausted, I woke up at 6 AM to work out!) and I can't believe that the new winner is about to be crowned. This is pageant season, definitely!

I have been pulling for the Daredevil Divas for some time, and I really hope they win! We will see!


2nd Runner up: Dream Gals

(as expected, they seemed a bit "off" tonight. Not sure who is going to win from here... I suspect that it might be Gifted Dolls because the sister of the Gifted Dolls encouraged us to "watch the show tonight... it will be great!")

Winner: daredevil divas


JENILEIGH YOU KEPT A GREAT SECRET! You are so incredibly deserving and I can't wait to hear all about it! Email me IMMEDIATELY!

The Gifted Dolls did wonderful as well, and I think both teams in the top were neck and neck!

No comments: