Friday, June 13, 2008

asking for prayers...

Please pray for me. The last few days I haven't felt quite myself, but today it escalated into something even worse. I am losing my voice, afflicted by a pounding headache, and can't keep any food down. This seems the most inopportune time to be sick, especially since I am religious about Lysol/hand washing and taking my vitamins. I just hope that this will all be gone by Sunday, June 22, so I can check into Miss Virginia fully healthy.

I'm not sure how I got sick, but I have been pushing myself really hard lately and perhaps was system was just a little perceptible to illness. I'll be spending this Friday night in bed trying to get back to normal.

Fingers crossed that I feel better soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick :( Believe it or not- I am too! I lost my voice yesterday and today I'm super stuffy. Girl, we've got to get it together! ;) Love you- feel better.
*Shannon*