Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Miss Ohio Kicks Off

First of all, a big thanks to whoever pulls together the webcasting in Ohio. It's great to be able to watch from afar and cheer on some really wonderful girls! Last year I stayed up late each night to watch the Ohio webcasts from England, and I really enjoyed it, even though the rest of my house was sleeping!

Unfortunately, right now I can't get the link to work. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'll check in if I am able to get it to work.

I finally got my link to work, and I'll check in once things get going!

Notes from Miss Ohio

It’s so cool to get to see all the ladies out there. Right now entertainment is going on. There’s a young woman singing “I’ve got rhythm” with some dancers in the background. Out of nowhere a man in a t-shirt, jeans, and bling appeared singing rap. It was a little unexpected. I’m not sure I completely understood it. It was apparently a twist on a really classic song.

The ladies just walked out on stage! I got goosebumps seeing them all! That’s going to be me next week! They look great in cocktail dresses, and of course I’m cheering for a number of different girls!

Megan, you looked FABULOUS in your cocktail dress. Gorgeous color.

No comments: