Friday, June 27, 2008

Quick Update

Wanted to check in quickly and let everyone know how it's going!

It's been such a busy but fun week. It's hard to believe that the competition has started. I think from now forward, everything is going to fly. Yesterday I competed in talent and I felt really good ab0ut it. Tonight I compete in swimsuit, onstage question, and evening gown. I felt good about my interview, so we will see on Saturday night! There are a lot of strong contenders here and at this point there are any number of girls who could become Miss Virginia.

Last night opera singer Elizabeth Crot won talent and first-timer Chinah Helmondollar won swimsuit. Chinah has worked really hard and it was great to see her rewarded for that!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Best of luck Laura!!!

~Abby

Amy Allen said...

Congratulations, Laura!